[WT-support] Contest recording

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Sep 12 08:45:46 CEST 2013

If you do File | Explore | /log directory, do you see the .MP3 file you
want or is it missing?

Try using WT_DEV downloaded from http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly --
it fixed a similar problem for me.

If that doesn't help, right click on the contest recorder and select "Files
information".  What do you see?  Do you have two MP3 files for the same
contest in the same year saved in the same folder?