[WT-support] Wintest registration ..password protected web site?

Christoph RHEKER christoph at rheker.org
Sun Sep 8 20:04:21 CEST 2013

Hello All,

I would like to install Wintest on a new PC after my old one is gone .. and
yes, I do have the

“Code de validation de Win-Test - Win-Test registration key”

But I don’t have access to the password protected web site.. unfortunately I
don't have the email anymore that got when I bought Wintest some years ago
.. I guess that Email should have all the info that I need :)

What's the correct procedure do download the full version from the protected
site?

Thanks!

73
  Chris - DL4YAO