[WT-support] CWO Logs

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Mon Sep 2 17:31:25 CEST 2013

I figured out the answer to my own question (below).

To keep the time column formatting in Excel, you have to change the column type from General to Text.  After doing that, delete the signal report columns and copy the final result to the CW Open logs submission page.

73, W1NN

Original question:

The RAEM module was not perfect for logging the CW Open contest, but it worked.  Now it is time for log submission.  Has anyone figured out an easy way to eliminate the signal reports from their CWO logs?  I turned the Notepad Cabrillo file into an Excel file and was able to eliminate the signal report columns, but then all of the zeros in the QSO time column disappeared and I can't figure out how to put them back in.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks & 73

Hal W1NN