[WT-support] Statistics in Wintest

paterson gordon gordon.paterson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 11:12:57 CET 2013

Just enjoyed a terrific CQWW SSB at GM0B where we nearly doubled our best
previous claimed score.

Questions?

Statisticts.
1. I open Statistics Window, click on the log tab. Everything is as default
except band is set as "according to QSO". As if go through the log, the
graph changes as expected except for 10m where it is always blank ie no
stats. I am having a guess that there may be a corrupt QSO but how would I
find this or what else could the issue be?  I checked stats on two
different pc's and same result.

*Update*. If export the log as a cabrillo and import it into a new file, it
still doesn't display any stats for 10m. However if I export only the 10m
stats and import those into a new file then I can see the 10m. stats. This
is not really important now I can see the stats but I'm still wondering
whats wrong?

2. Is there any options to see STATS by op?  We used OPON/ OPOFF.

Thanks.

Gordon
MM0GPZ (GM0B)