[WT-support] New LUA command: wtQso:GetData

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Sun Oct 27 09:03:53 CET 2013

Thanks for the responses regarding wtQso:GetData, especially to Bob,
N6TV (he can always be relied on!). I promised I would post the
solution, so here goes.

The core of the code I've written grabs the call-sign and sends it in a
gab message; it is based on this approach:

    qsoData = wtQso:GetData()

    local fields = {"time", "band", "mode", "freq", "callsign",
"rstSent", "serialSent",
        "rstReceived", "exchReceived", "miscInfoReceived",
"miscInfo2Received"}

     PassedCall = qsoData["callsign"]

I can then use the variable PassedCall in a gab message..

There may be better ways of doing it but this works for me. Thanks for
the help.

John G4IRN.