[WT-support] MKII message problem

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Oct 24 18:26:18 CEST 2013

Are you trying to record in Win-Test or in the microHAM DVK?

microHAM DVK has a "voice message time limit" is its options:
Router | Options | DVK.

Also look for other programs that may be messing with the sound
card ("headset mic (microHAM CODEC)").  Anything that might mute
the mic can cause problems - of *maximum importance* is to be
sure that Windows has not designated any input or output of
microHAM CODEC as either the system "Default Device" or the
"Default Communications Device".

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV