[WT-support] Win-Test on Windows 8

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Sat Oct 19 12:26:26 CEST 2013

I've used Win-Test on Windows 8 on a couple of major efforts and it has
been absolutely fine:

* Last November at EL2A in CQWW (part of a mixed O/S network that logged
nearly 13k QSO's)
* DXpedition to Easter Island, XR0YG (part of a mixed O/S network; 8k
QSOs logged from this W8 laptop out of a 24k total)

It was used with WinKey and a CAT connection to the radio; no problems
whatsoever.

73 de John G4IRN.