[WT-support] Re-installation problem

Michael Treister bonemd at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 17 06:50:42 CEST 2013

You cannot register a trial version. Delete the trial version. If you have
a customer number and password from your prior purchase, go to the website
and download the most recent version and then put your call and e-mail in
the form that comes up. The robot server will send you a new registration
sequence for your new computer by e-mail. Then you go to the win test you
downloaded, click on register, and put that information in. Presto it will
work. Your new computer number will come up on the trial version when you
click on register in the trial version... you will see.

Mike

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Anton Koval, MW0EDX <m0edx at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Following earlier advise I downloaded a trial version and attempted to
> register it.
>
> The web site says I need to download a registrable version, which requires
> a name and a password. I checked my win-test registration E-mail, which has
> my call-sign, customer number and a couple of lines with long numbers.
> Nonce are accepted. The web says I need to write here for help.
>
> Help, please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Anton Koval
> m0edx at yahoo.com

Michael Roy Treister, M.D., F.A.A.O.S., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S.
Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeon
cell 312-659-4443
office 312-633-5866
michaeltreister at gmail.com