[WT-support] Need to reinstall Windows and Win Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Oct 16 19:57:30 CEST 2013

If the "Computer Code" displayed now by the "Help | Register Software"
dialog changes after you re-install Windows 7, then you just have to
request a new key from the web site, as if you had a new computer, and it
will be emailed to the email address that you used when purchasing
Win-Test.  Otherwise, just paste in the same key you have now, or even
easier, save a backup copy of your wt.ini file, before you format your hard
disk, then install Win-Test, then replace the wt.ini file with your backup
coyp.  WT.INI is saved in C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\cfg .

More registration details including step-by-step PDF guides are linked in
the FAQ pages:

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running