[WT-support] works on Linux - small issues

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Oct 16 14:50:26 CEST 2013

Hi Jussi

Le 16/10/2013 05:20, Jussi Eloranta a écrit :

> Updating the wtCom.dll solved the problem.

Actually, I think it only solves the problem to send UDP frames from
wtDxTelnet to Win-Test, but I'm afraid the other way round (sending
cluster commands to wtDxTelnet from Win-Test with the Alt-T dialog
window) will not work unless using the latest build.

If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis