[WT-support] works on Linux - small issues

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Oct 15 17:35:39 CEST 2013

Hi Jussi et al.

Le 15/10/2013 05:20, Jussi Eloranta a écrit :

> I recall that, on Linux, one needs to set socket options (setsockopt(2))
> to include SO_BROADCAST so that broadcast messages can be sent. Perhaps
> this is set by default in windows? It would be easy to check the source
> code to see if setsockopt() is called with SO_BROADCAST or not. If this
> is the case then an easy fix would be to set SO_BROADCAST to make Linux
> happy too.

Please check the latest nightly build (build 537) available here :

http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/wt_dev.zip (your identifiers are
required)

For wtDxTelnet, replace your current wtCom.dll with the latest (2.0.4)
available here :

http://download.win-test.com/utils/wtCom.dll

Reports welcome.

If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the
product being sold.- Andrew Lewis