[WT-support] Missing band in spot window and band map

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Nov 22 19:21:56 CET 2013

Peter,

Make sure you use the default broadcast address,  192.168.0.255.  This must
be set in Wintest Options -- Configure  Interfaces, and in wtDXTelnet --
Options -- WinTest Properties.

I find that if I use a different broadcast address, the spots will not
appear in my band map.

73, George J75KG / K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960

In a message dated 11/22/2013 6:06:32 P.M. Morocco Standard Time,