[WT-support] Registration key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 14 01:57:22 CET 2013

Clicking "Register Now" doesn't do anything other than open up your web
browser to a web page.  You still have to manually enter your 4-digit
account number and callsign, and copy and paste the Computer Code from the
Register Software Window to the web page, then click the *Registration Key
Request* button.  You will then receive the registration key by email
within a few minutes.

Note: some email providers have blocked email from the registration key
robot.  If you don't get an email within a reasonable time (30 minutes),
and there is nothing in your Spam folder, sent a note to Hervé, F5HRY,
 f5hry [at] wanadoo.fr , providing all the information you posted to the
web page.