[WT-support] EXPORT LOG FILE to a another logging program.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 12 00:48:53 CET 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM, George Rebong <ke6te.9 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can I convert a log file in to a ADIF so that I can export it to
> another logging program?

   1. In the Win-Test logging window, type WRITELOG [Enter]
   2. Check "ADIF"
   3. Click OK

I suggest downloading a complete copy of the Win-Test documentation:

http://docs.win-test.com/pdf/downloads/manual.pdf (right click on this
link, and select "Save As" or "Save link as" and remember the location of
the file.

Then you can do things like search for "ADIF".  In Acrobat reader, press
Ctrl+F to search.  If you still can't find something, feel free to post a
questions here.