[WT-support] network problem

Juan Hidalgo EA8RM EA8RM at ure.es
Fri Nov 8 14:46:15 CET 2013

Many thanks Fabio and Ricardo.

It is very strange, it is the same setup we always used at EA8AH, EF8R and
EF8U....

We didn´t use wifi. The cluster and skimmer works FB between stations, the
GAB works FB! but only the log it is about 10 seconds delay. We checked the
ports, IPs. We updated to 4.11 and we change some computers.....still de
same, what a mistery....