[WT-support] SO2R scenario $TR does not work

I4UFH i4ufh at libero.it
Fri Nov 8 11:43:20 CET 2013

Hi  Guys !

Thanks to these unsollecited comments on EZmaster !!

Well it was a small friend shared project, were i decided to go out of the 10 years ago schemes, with parallel and Com port, developing a single USB device .

 After first prototipe i had builded over 300 units and sold them. It was not my main business and time to follow the customer were left, and u know the customer are the core of the business.

In the mean time other manufacturer show up with his software depended device, a way that i didn't agree, extra software, with too complex configuration are some time one more problem to fix during the contest, and now we have enough issue to fix instead of 10/20 years ago !!

EZMASTER was the only one device completed controlled by the  contest software without extra emulator software on background, BTW the market take a different way, was more easy for software developer don't take care of the device and for device manufacturer  develope middle software to create virtual com for software developers ....

Only WT, and now also DXlog, had added native control of EZMASTER and your comments are the answer that was the right choice  !!!

At that time i was also developing a new version , but due lack of time it was aborted.

Now i am still working on a similar device , but only for K3's that are the radio that we use at D4C, it is only for few pieces, with more function, and it is done in spare time !! Always left !!

Thanks again for ur comments !

73 de Fabio I4UFH

Inviato da iPhone