[WT-support] Statistics from CQWW SSB

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 10:06:13 CET 2013

Yes, that is how we do it now.

Frankly, I (and I am sure many others) would really appreciate having this
statistics available in Statistics window or in another menu item:

Split by:

-          Radio/Status

-          RUN/S&P

-          Station name

Can those 3 items be included perhaps in the Statistics -> Log -> Displayed
Data menu?? To an ignorant programmer like me it seems rather simple thing
to do but would really create a great analysis tool - being able to see rate
charts etc by the station/radio/S%P or RUN...

HW?