[WT-support] Win-test HQ version 4.8.0 on Windows 8 (not PRO version)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 31 04:07:34 CEST 2013

Thanks for posting the screen shot and follow-up message.  Obviously you
should have contacted support at oreans.com instead of support at win-test.com.
:-)

It is possible that the Themida encrypter has a bug that only shows up when
encrypting WT 4.8 HQ, then trying to run it on Windows 8.  It would be nice
to know if you can try installing WT 4.8 HQ on a *different* Windows 8
machine, since you are the first to report any problems.

As I said before, you will either have to wait for new build of WT HQ, and
if none is made available, perhaps none of the HQ stations will be able to
use Windows 8.