[WT-support] Win-test HQ version 4.8.0 on Windows 8 (not PRO version)

Stein-Roar Brobakken sroabr at gmail.com
Fri May 31 01:04:53 CEST 2013

> I tries to RUN HQ version 4.8.0 on my windows 8 Machine.
> I came up with "TEMIDA....
> An Internal execption appeared ( Adress: 0x0)
> Please contact support @oreans.com. thank you"
>
> I have installed WT 4.10.0 in C:/programfiles/win-test
> WT HQ is in C:/Win-test-HQ/ folder

We never experienced or heard about that.

For now, my best advice is to try to use the XP compatibility mode for WT
in Win8, or use a plain Win7 or XP computer. from WT support..

I tried all kind of settings and win XP SP 3 mode etc Admin...

but my win.-test 4.10.0 runs ok 100% ... so maybe some issue with 4.8.0 ???

73s LA6FJA for LN2HQ
will there be an updated HQ version for 2013???