[WT-support] Sporadic-E Contest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed May 29 23:08:20 CEST 2013

Are you referring to the UKSMG Summer Sporadic-E Contest?  I found the
rules here:

http://www.uksmg.org/contest/rules.php

This says the exchange is RST, Serial No., and 6-character grid locator.

In the Win-Test Contest Configuration window, in the Contest drop-down box,
scroll down to the

<<<GENERIC VHF+ CONTESTS >>>

section and select:

Contest:  *European 50/70/V/UHF - Mults = Gridsquares*

Then select

Mode:  *All modes*

Be sure to set your own grid locator at the top.  Then press *OK*.

In the Win-Test logging window, type 50 [Enter], 70[Enter], 144[Enter],
etc. to change bands.  Press Ctrl+F1/F2 to change modes (FM/CW/SSB/PKT/RTTY
etc.).

Win-Test won't score the log properly, but the grid square will be in the
Cabrillo file so the log checking software should be able to do that for
you.