[WT-support] Working a contest mostly for DX

Andreas Hofmann Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com
Tue May 28 17:33:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

I usually do not have enough time to take part for a full contest and would like to optimize my time by working the rare ones and DX.  So, in a sense I want to "check in" every hour or two and work as many spotted mults as I can. If I got some extra time, working some other off course as well.  So, in a way I would like to work down the band map of spotted mults first.  I know how to do that on a single band.

What win-test does not allow me to do is to see the mults on the other bands.  As my WT is currently configured, I have to switch the band in order to see the spotted mults. Is there a way to see all the mults on all bands in one view? That would make it easier to maximize the effort and not needing to switch the radio in order to see a bands mults...

Thanks
Andy,
KU7T