[WT-support] How to load a Target File

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri May 24 13:29:28 CEST 2013

Hello Bob,

Yes, I clicked both the "Targets" and "Continents" tabs at the bottom  of
the Statistics window, but nothing shows.  In which Wintest folder  should I
see the *.opf file?  I don't find that file anywhere.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/23/2013 11:46:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,