[WT-support] Call history file

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn at libero.it
Fri May 24 01:35:23 CEST 2013

Hi again all.
I tried, without success to use the  lates WINTEST.XDT with all
callsigns of CwOps group. I have downloaded the latest one,
overriding the old one of Aug 8, 2012. Now, or the new file is
broken, or the latest Nightly version is not capable of reading
correctly the file.

I have noticed that it reads partially the data of the seventh
callsigns in the list after which one should be the correct one. Is
there anyone who wish try to resolve the bug? I can send the XDT file
as well. I have posted a similar message to CwOPS reflector, but it
was suggested me to try the solution into Wintest..
TIA
Sante