[WT-support] Changing band list

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 16 03:31:02 CEST 2013

Instead of using Alt-F1/Alt-F2, see this section of the Wiki
manual<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Text_commands#Changing_Bands_or_Jumping_to_a_Frequency>for
a much faster way to change bands via direct entry of band or
frequency
in the logging window.

In the Check Call window, you can Right Click and select "Displayed Bands"
to hide those that you do not, use, but it doesn't affect the way that
Alt-F1 and Alt-F2 work, so I suggest that you do not use them at all.