[WT-support] bandmap only dx announcements below 14.070

Wes Printz, W3SE/ZL3TE w3se at dxer.com
Sat Mar 30 19:05:41 CET 2013

If I understand, you do not see any DX spots on your Radio 1 Band map window Above 14.070?  Or, you also want to view ALL cluster activity?

To view all cluster activity - Windows | DX-Clutster Monitor

In Contest set up choose MODE PHONE.
You can right click on the band map Properties | Bandplan | Setup   to set the Freq Range for Spots.

73,

Wes, W3SE / ZL3TE