[WT-support] CQ auto repeat not working with dvk

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 29 16:44:44 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:03 AM, Andreas Hofmann <
Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com> wrote:

>   A followup question: I know I can record with shift-F1 and play with
> F1. If I had multiple ops, how can this be used so the recordings do not
> get overwritten?

First, list all the operator callsigns at the bottom of the Contest
Configuration dialog, with one blank between each callsign (no commas).
 Type REOPEN [Enter] if you need to display that dialog.

Next type OPON [Enter] in the logging window and select the operator
callsign before programming any new messages.  The messages are saved
independently for each operator.

If I switch the op, does this automatically switch to the previously
> recorded recordings?

Yes, if you type OPON [Enter] and select the proper callsign from the
drop-down list.