[WT-support] Wintest SSB settings

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 26 22:47:37 CET 2013

   1. NORPT [Enter] (turn OFF automatic repeating CQ; the alternate CQ
   scenario repeats automatically, and things do not work well if CQ Repeat
   mode is ON at the same time that you activate the alternating CQs)
   2. Advanced Scenario:  Alternate CQ
   3. Press F1
   4. CQing repeats on alternate radios; the data entry window
   automatically focuses on the non-transmitting radio
   5. When you enter anything in the data entry window, the focus switching
   stops immediately, but any CQ keeps going until it finishes, then stops
   (which is generally OK)
   6. If you press INSsert to send the call and exchange before the CQ on
   the other radio completes, the CQ on the other radio stops immediately and
   the exchange message is sent on the proper radio (the one where you typed
   the call).