[WT-support] Creating a log file

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 22:59:52 CET 2013

Bob,

Here is the curious part about my registering WT that I had just downloaded
 onto two new machines.  I went through the registration process, and
received the registration keys via email for both machines as  expected.

I then copied and pasted the each key into WT on each machine, making  sure
that I entered the correct key on each machine.  I did not  realize,
however, that copying and pasting each of the keys into WT  did not actually
register the software.  It was at that  point when I realized that I could not
get a full export of a txt or csv  log file.

Soooo, I then erased the key in each machine, and manually typed in  the
keys.  That allowed WT on each machine to create the full txt and csv  files.
Somehow copying and pasting the keys did not cause WT to be  registered.

Any thoughts?

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 3/24/2013 5:43:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,