[WT-support] Working a contest mostly for DX

Andreas Hofmann Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 14 17:05:45 CEST 2013

Thanks.

I can see the announcements window. It shows only spots from the band I am on, not from all bands. The option Displayed bands/Current is set. Makes sense.

However, the other options are all grayed out, especially "All" which is presumably the one I want.  Is there another setting that prevents these options from being active?

Thanks,
Andy,
KU7T

Sent from my Windows Phone