[WT-support] IOTA 2013 final file

Joergen "Joe" - OZ0J contest at oz0j.dk
Thu Jul 25 22:03:29 CEST 2013

Hi

I have updated the IOTA extra file with e-mails I have received. I have also
merged it with IOTA database of VE2FK found on
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=5

The extra file to be used in Win-Test as an extra file can be downloaded at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/iota2013.xdt

The file must be placed in the Extra folder found at Win-Test\ProgramData -
see earlier e-mails from N6TV about install of extra files and database
files.

I don't have the tools to make a database file of IOTA 2013. If somebody
else can do that please send the database file to me or published the file
for download.

I have not created a file to be used in N1MM, but I have sent my changes to
VE2FK. I hope he has the time to update his file.

Please use the file as a help list. I don't have time for any corrections
before IOTA 2013.

I will be QRV from EU-172 Samsoe Island as 5Q2T sometimes Saturday depending
on the weather and the tide. I will during IOTA activate only one band on CW
and that will be 15 or 20 M depending on the conditions.

Have a nice contest.

73 Joe, OZ0J/5Q2T