[WT-support] Script to change automatically the background Color in Run/SP

IZ4MJP Franco franco at iz4mjp.com
Sun Jul 21 15:55:22 CEST 2013

With version 4.9x s it possible trough a Script  to automatically change the background color when I switch between S/P and Run?

Some years ago someone posted a script for version 4.2.
Some days ago i upgraded to v 4.9.
Now i've tried to operate that script but it doesn't work (maybe i've had some mistakes producing the script).

This is the code:

<snip>
if (wtApp:IsPostKeyProcess()) then
   if (wtQso:IsOperatingModeRun()) then
     wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 0, 165, 165);
   else
     wtApp:SetWindowColor(-1, 128,128,128);
   end;
 else
   return 1; -- Triggers a post key process call
 end;
<snip>

Could someone help me how to let it works on v. 4.9x?

Thank you in advance.

73
Franco, IZ4MJP