[WT-support] Iota contest

ken chandler G0ORH at sky.com
Thu Jul 11 22:59:10 CEST 2013

Hi Bob
Sorry, just seen your last email for the proper setting in WT.
Will give them a try tomorrow.
Thanks for your valued assistance Bob !

Regards

Ken..G0ORH
Sent from my iPhone 4s

On 11 Jul 2013, at 20:49, "Bob Wilson, N6TV" <n6tv at arrl.net> wrote:

Sorry Ken, you were asking about the IOTA contest, not the IARU which is this weekend (thanks G3WVG).
In the Win-Test logging window, type REOPEN [Enter] to view the Contest Configuration dialog.
Make sure that the category is set to Multioperator, Single-Transmitter
Click OK
In the logging window type RUN [Enter] to change that station type to RUN
In the logging window of the other computer, type MULT [Enter] to change the station type to MULT
Note that the last column displays R1 or M to indicate which station made the QSO
Important Tip:  From the WT menu, select Commands | Station type | Sticky setting or else Win-Test might reset the station type to RUN every time you restart the program.
When you create the Cabrillo file, the station identifier (transmitter no.) will be shown in the last column (0=RUN, 1=MULT).