[WT-support] IARU HQ-stations - multiplier list to Win-Test

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 23:01:34 CEST 2013

I am sorry to inform we just received, from our Communication Authority,
that we have been assigned the following Callsigns:

IO9H
IO8H
IO5H
IO4H
IO1H

ARI-HQ Stations will use those Callsign accordingly.

I am sorry for this inconvenience and please fell free to
circulate this information to interested people.

Regards,
--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager
[WT-support] IARU HQ-stations - multiplier list to Win-Test

>contest at oz0j.dk contest at oz0j.dk
>Tue Jul 9 22:03:50 CEST 2013
>
>Hi all I have updated the Excel file with the HQ-stations that should be active
in 2013. The file can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2013.xls I miss details from DL, SM and LA. Are they not QRV this year? The list has been checked to http://www.dailydx.com/iaru-13.htm HK3LR, JA1CJP and LY0HQ are not on http://www.dailydx.com/iaru-13.htm but
they have confirmed their participation this year. I have informed Bernie
at Daily Dx. I will try to make a file to N1MM Thursday evening when I set up the log @
OZ5BAL (OZ1HQ, 10 M SSB). Please drop me an e-mail, if any HQ stations (or R1, R2 or R3 stations)
are missing in the list. Have a nice contest. Best 73 Joe, OZ0J / 5Q2T