[WT-support] ITU.xdt fault load in Win-test HQ 4.8.0 in windows 7

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 9 19:42:09 CEST 2013

Correction:  you will have to enter *W1AW/4* this year before you see
*ARRL*in the Extra information window.

Note:  if you are trying to use the .XLS file, this will not work.  That is
an Excel spreadsheet, not a text file; wait a few days and OZ0J will have a
.XDT file available.

No it doesn't matter if it is .xdt or .XDT.  If you just don't see the file
at all, it means it doesn't have the right name.

Follow the instructions on this Win-Test Wiki
page<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Check_Partial_and_Np1_Files#Viewing_hidden_files_and_folders>to
force Windows to display full file names instead of hiding the last
three letters of the name, which is does by default.  The file is probably
called ITU.XDT.TXT which means you will not see it in the list.