[WT-support] ITU.xdt fault load in Win-test HQ 4.8.0 in windows 7

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jul 9 19:25:09 CEST 2013

The default location is c:\ProgramData\Win-test\Extras, but you can locate
the file anywhere.  Just make sure that the full file name (which Windows
hides by default) ends with .XDT, not .TXT or anything else.

   1. Press *Alt-X* to view the Extra Information (Extra Data) window
   2. *Right click* on the *Extra information* window
   3. Left click on *Extra Data Files...*
   4. Click *Add*
   5. Single click to select the ITU.XDT file
   6. Click *Open*
   7. Click *OK*
   8. Type an HQ call like W1AW in the logging window, and you will see *
   ARRL* displayed in the Extra information window