[WT-support] IARU HF Championship - HQ stations 2013

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 16:38:46 CEST 2013

you should better try this link instead:
http://www.dailydx.com/iaru-13.htm
ARI is fully listed
IO9HQ, IO8HQ, IO5HQ, IO4HQ, IO1HQ

Regards

--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager

>Joergen "Joe" - OZ0J contest at oz0j.dk
>Mon Jul 8 13:12:21 CEST 2013
>
>Hi all I have tried to make a file with the HQ-stations for the upcoming IARU HF
Championship contest.  The file is so far in Excel and can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/HQ2013.xls The calls with an X in column C are the station that I have found on http://www.dailydx.com/Calendar.htm The calls without an X in column C are the stations that participated in
2012. I have so far not found their announcement as HQ-station in 2013. The result list of HQ stations from 2012 can be found at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/hq2012.pdf Please send me update of known HQ-stations not later than Wednesday this
week. Then I will update the file and create an XDT file for Win-Test.