[WT-support] Delays Micorkeyer 2R+

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jan 29 18:23:55 CET 2013

Are you using EXTFSK?  Do you have any PTT pins defined in Win-Test
Interface Configuration?  When in RTTY mode, MMTTY controls PTT, not
Win-Test.  It sounds like Win-Test is waiting for "PTT confirmation" before
transmitting.

In MMTTY, did you set the USB Port option to "Limiting Speed"?  See

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/RTTY#Setup_MMTTY_PTT_Comport

If that doesn't help, you should also try disabling the microHAM control
port (uncheck the COM port in Win-Test).  You should still be able to use
MMTTY with Classic Auto Control via COM port or LPT pins; no need for
microHAM control protocol.