[WT-support] Internal DVK and Windows 7

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Jan 24 00:33:17 CET 2013

These USB sound cards are relatively inexpensive, provide "three
port" operation and are reported to work properly for DVK with the
original microHAM microKEYER.  I assume they provide analog echo of
the microphone to the line out in order to do that.

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829126101
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128010
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829180006

73,