[WT-support] WT 4.10.0 released

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jan 14 23:21:07 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Christian Janssen <chris at dl1mgb.com>wrote:

> has anyone experienced this bug?

You can read the steps to recreate the problem
here<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?id=318&do=details>
.

Would be interesting to know if this only happens in specific contests or
> in every Multi-Op environment.

Any multi-op environment that is fond of deleting bad spots from the band
map via the pop-up menu can experience this crash.

I am specially interested in the DXpedition mode because we will have a lot
> of Multi-Op (10 stations) on Clipperton by end of February.

I'm not sure why a DXpedition to Clipperton would want to waste precious
Internet access to put spots in a band map.  Maybe they have a private
local CW Skimmer feeding it?

FYI, the free version of Win-Test for DXpeditions may be downloaded here:

http://download.win-test.com/v4/freeware/

but at present it is only at the WT 4.8 level.  Maybe Laurent will update
that before the crew leaves for Clipperton.