[WT-support] Tune the RX/RIT with arrow keys

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Feb 14 18:40:56 CET 2013

Depending on the radio, you can usually move the VFO or RIT via CAT
commands, using simple LUA scripts.

See http://bit.ly/wtscripts

Examples on that page:

K3scripts.zip
FT1000scripts.zip
FT2000scripts.zip

You can move VFO and/or RIT via Shift+Up/down or whatever key you assign to
the script.

Using the "un-shifted" arrow keys is not recommended since they are usually
used for editing callsigns, exchange data, CW messages, etc.