[WT-support] FT2000+Win-Test+MTTY+MK2R+ issue

PY2SEX - Alex py2sex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 13:33:39 CET 2013

Hello all,
I'm trying to be on the air but looks like my configurations is not working.
I can see all light blink when I try to tx, my radio get the tx locked,
mk2r blink the tx light, but actually nothing happens...
Nobody replies me calls, so my radio is not txing RTTY at all...

Any clue for that?

A quick video of devices operating like working but nothing happens...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtviNB-eaYk

Any thoughts???

PS. I have followed all steps to configure MK2R with win-test and MMTY but
still not working...
--
Vy 73

Alex