[WT-support] 2 Radios on WinTest CW mode fault on radio 1

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 4 19:28:58 CET 2013

It sounds like you are using COM 9 for the OmniRig TS-590 and COM 9 for the
WinKey?  That cannot work.  Use one COM port for OmniRig control of the
Radio, and a completely different COM port for the Winkey.

If you can't figure it out, please send me screen shots of your entire
configuration (Win-Test, SETUP screen, COM port properties, OmniRig setup,
microHAM Router Ports and other relevant tabs).

To take a screen shot, press Alt+PrintScreen to *copy* the active window to
the Windows clipboard, then *paste* the image into your email program.