[WT-support] Register - wrong Emailadr.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 2 01:02:41 CET 2013

Unlike Win-Test 3, you cannot "enable" or "register" the demo version of
Win-Test 4.  You have to download the "real" version of Win-Test 4 from
http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin (web site password required).  The
userid is your callsign and the web site password was assigned to you when
you purchased or upgraded to Version 4 (find the email).

Step-by-step details with screen shots are documented here:
http://bit.ly/registerwt .

Note that you have to get a new registration key (for free) for each new
computer.