[WT-support] Want to transfer QSOs database from HRD to Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Dec 19 02:30:44 CET 2013

Win-Test was not designed to be a general purpose logger, QSL card
generator, or awards tracking program.  It is optimized as a contest and
DXpedition logger, nothing more.

There is no practical way to import QSO data from WARC bands.   Only
"DXPedition" mode supports the WARC bands, and you can't Import Cabrillo
for DXpedition, or import ADIF into Win-Test.

There are many general purpose logging programs besides HRD that can import
ADIF.  Here's a long list to review:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/27