[WT-support] Support Digest, Vol 112, Issue 9

K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Thu Dec 12 15:19:55 CET 2013

Thanks, Frank.  I would only add / confirm that it happens with internal
sound cards as well, in Win 7 and 8.  By "it" I mean if the audio input is
unplugged and you try to stop recording, Win-Test hangs and must be
re-started through Task Manager (as you noted).

Solution is well beyond my meager abilities.

Scott, K0DQ

Message: 1