[WT-support] How to block Win-Test to be started twice?

Joergen "Joe" - OZ0J contest at oz0j.dk
Wed Dec 4 08:37:36 CET 2013

è Select Options -> Log -> Load contest at startup -> Enabled

The correct path is Options -> Load contest at startup -> Enabled (version
4.10)

That is not working if you start Win-Test via Start menu in Windows and had
Win-Test added as a fixed program in the Start menu.

See https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/win-test%20start.jpg for
details.

If you start Win-Test from the process line in the button of Windows, it can
only be started once, unless you right click on the icon and start a copy of
the program.

BTW I get not error when I start Win-Test for the second time not matter
from where I start Win-Test. I get an error on the COM port that are in use
on the first Win-Test program but nothing else.

Vy 73 de OZ0J / 5Q2T

Joe