[WT-support] WT 4.11 problems

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Dec 2 19:12:41 CET 2013

I think you are the only one to report anything like this.  Did you run

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.11.0-update.exe

or

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.11.0.exe

?

The latter is recommended.  Also, did you say "Run as Administrator" when
running the Installer and when starting Win-Test?  That is also recommended.

If you think all that was done correctly, it is possible that an AntiVirus
program is not letting Win-Test run properly.  Another option is to rename
you WT.INI file to see if that could be the source of the problem.
 Win-Test will start in demo mode, but you can re-enter your registration
key via Help | Register software.