[WT-support] QTC-Traffic at WAE
engfer at t-online.de
Tue Aug 6 10:08:41 CEST 2013
after reading a lot of older postings concerning Write down QTC on Paper
and edit WT later and I´m too slow at the PC-Keyboard to write down QTC
directly into the Log here´s another Solution:
- Use Contest Recording in WT
- Get a QTC-Series (from A1AA e.g.)
- Fill out the Header correctly (A1AA, 3/5 e.g.)
- Write down the QTC neither on Paper nor directly into the Log
(depends on the given speed)
- If You wrote down on Paper: Fill out the rows in QTC-Window with
Dummies (1200, DL1AA, 1, three times in that given Series !)
- Save the QTC-Series, so you will have a correct indicator for
missing QTC from A1AA during the Contest.
- Only saving the Header without typing in Dummy-QTCs doesn´t work
- After the Contest type A1AA & ALT-L
- You´ll find that Dummy-QTC
- Replace with the Data from your Paper-QTC-Log that maybe is
verified with the Contest Recording.
- Save and voila.
The saved improvement will have the correct Date/Time from the former
Most of us don´t have the capability to write down QTCs from the BIG GUNS
via the keyboard in real time and it´s boring for them, to ask for QRS
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Support