[WT-support] CW speed change

Kenneth Hemstedt kenneth at hemstedt.dk
Wed Apr 17 17:33:38 CEST 2013

Hi!

Have you changed anything in the standard settings?
This can happen if one changes the number of plus' and minus' in the up
and down on the speed!

fx the 5NN is send fast by setting ++5NN--
There are 2 plus in front and 2 minus at the back.

Try to count if they are alright in your setup?
(under options, CW and modify standard messages ..)

Kenneth
OZ1IKY