[WT-support] CQMM DX Support

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Apr 5 00:35:21 CEST 2013

No new contests have been added to Win-Test except when a contest had rules
that were so similar to an existing contest that they could be easily added.

Win-Test was designed to handle major contests rather than all contests.
 This keeps it stable and relatively simple, and it keeps the maintenance
efforts at minimum.  Unfortunately it means Win-Test can't be used as your
only contest logger.

The development team seems to be too small at present to work on adding any
new contests or even handle all the questions that would arrive if they
tried to make the Win-Test code "open source."